Marriage not anywhere close, says Anushka

Clearing all rumors about her marriage, Anushka said I'm not getting married any time soon now. In fact, not even in the next two to three years. I have two promising projects lined up and I want to concentrate on them for the time being.

"I am there in a Tamil film which has Karthi Sivakumar in the lead role. Also, I will be part of Selvaraghavan forthcoming venture, an official announcement on which is expected at the earliest. And in Tollywood, apart from films I'm currently part of, I've also signed a film opposite Nagarjuna, she says.

Saying that 'Arundhathi' is so close to her heart among the films she has acted so far, Anushka
explains, "My parents enjoyed the movie a lot. They normally don't watch a film more than once. But they watched Arundhathi twice.

It seems like no marriage bells for this beauty at the earliest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...